April – September
The five night canyon hike from the Fish River Lodge is an invigorating 74km journey of discovery within 45,000 hectares of private park land in the magnificent Fish River Canyon; Namibia’s most impressive geological feature.
The first and last nights are spent at the lodge with three nights camping in the canyon and four days hiking. All five nights are fully inclusive.
Our experienced guides will reveal the resilient flora and fauna of this harsh landscape.
Your private chef will be waiting every evening at your prepared camp with drinks and a bush dinner and fortify you with a wholesome breakfast every morning. Carrying just your own water and clothing for the day, you can freely enjoy the rich diversity of the canyon.
Valid 1st January, 2014 to 31st December, 2014
RATE PER PERSON
Fish River Hiking Trail
start dates to your convenience
4 days / 5 nights
* Rate includes 2 nights at the lodge plus 3 nights camping in the Canyon.
* Rate includes full board, starting with dinner on arrival day in the lodge.
* Rate includes tourguide & chef as described.
* Please bring medical fitness certificate.
* Please bring own water bottels, iso mat & sleeping bag.
* All other details to be sorted at time of booking.
* Unfortunately no credit card facilities.